Ed Social Media Admissions Webinar and Upcoming Conference
In case you haven’t heard, we recently partnered with edSocialMedia on a few upcoming events to promote best practices for improving engagement with social media in higher ed.
If you’re in admissions marketing or enrollment management, you won’t want to miss our free webinar Tuesday March 14th on Measuring Social Media for Admissions.
This will be a 30 minute webinar to answer questions such as:
- Can social media ROI be tracked?
- How are schools currently measuring results?
- Do metrics such as “likes” and “followers” matter?
- What’s the difference between social media marketing and social community building?
- How can I correlate social media activity to institutional results?
Along with the webinar, we’re also sponsoring a one day social media conference, the edSocialMedia SUMMIT in San Francisco on April 4th.
The edSocialMedia Summit takes place in our home town of San Francisco, and you can receive a $50 discount if you use the code: Inigral.
Tweetup Event After
The evening after the edSocialMedia summit, we’ll be hosting a Tweetup for conference participants and anyone else in the area who has an interest in social media for education. We always enjoy meeting our online friends IRL (in real life) and hope to see some of you there!